Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What are you going to do to bring good luck to chelsea?


For me, I'm going to wear my MANCHESTER UNITED t-shirt! Yeah, you read it Right! I have a Mancs t-shirt that was bought to me buy my sister! She bought it for me intentionally coz she wants me to support the Mancs which I will never ever do!

But somehow that Manc T-shirt that i have is very powerful people. Wanna know why? It has the power to make Manchester United lose or draw!! Haha, Superstitious as it seems but yeah, who cares! This is the finals and I'm doing whatever i can to help my Chelsea win the title!


The first time i wore that Manc t-shirt was when Manchester United vs Middlesbrough. The Mancs drew that game 2-2. The next game i wore the Manc T-shirt was when Man utd vs Blackburn and they drew again 1-1. Finally the game against chelsea at home, i decided to try my luck again and as you all know, WE WON 2-1!

So there you have it guys! Watchu gonna do to bring luck for our team? You know my secret now and if you see me during the gathering wearing the Manc T-shirt is because it brings SHITGAME to the MANCS!
GO CHELSEA! UP THE BLUES! UP THE CHELS! CHELSEAFOREVER!

No response to “What are you going to do to bring good luck to chelsea?”