Friday, May 16, 2008

TRANSFER RUMOURS! 5 DAYS LEFT!

When I woke up this morning and had my breakfast while browsing the internet, I came across of Florent Malouda possibly going to Poo! Liverpoo! I was really surprised and choked on my food! First of all, I think Malouda has something in him and like the others before him, he's just having a hard time of suiting in. When he does fit in with the squad, he will be marvelous and to sell him to a rival like POo is ridiculous!!

Another transfer rumour that i read this morning was about Real Madrid and Ricardo Carvalho! Ricky has quoted that " Anything can happen after the final and some will go and some will stay, but for now, i still have a contract." That surely tells me he's on his way out! Ricky for me is the best defender in the world alongside John Terry and if we were to lose him than i have fears for the next season! What worries me is the loss of Drogba and Lampard who are heavily linked with a move away to another club! Now Now Now.... These two are like the Heart and Soul of Chelsea Attacking.. Without them, we are simply nothing! Although we have Ballack in Midfield but i just think Lampard is ESSENTIAL and ofcourse Drogba who is IRREPLACABLE.

Another news today is about Cristiano Ronaldo opening up doors for Real Madrid to sign him and all i can say is... MUDAH MUDAHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN TAH BANAR!! I actually fear this guy coz he can do damage to any defense and defenders find it hard to follow him up coz he's lightning quick and really skillfull! D**N! this guy is good and all the awards he won this year and the which includes the PFA player of the year, PLayers PLayer of the year, Goal of the season, Top Goalscorer in a season, Rambut beminyak paling banyak of the season and so on.... SO I HOPE HE GOES to Real Madrid.
Well lets not talk about that guy, come May 21st, we will be looking at HISTORY in the MAKING! UP THE CHELS!!

Zola was here.

No response to “TRANSFER RUMOURS! 5 DAYS LEFT!”