Wednesday, May 14, 2008

DROGBA on the way OUT!


I have just read about Drogba ready to leave Chelsea and will be heading to AC MILAN!
This is a shocker because I know many of the Chelsea fans adore him and without him Chelsea is nothing! BUT... I have changed my thoughts about letting him stay at Chelsea and now I want him to go out and let new fresh hungry strikers to come in.

It was reported that Signor Galliani of Milan asked Drogba " When do you want to play for Chelsea?"

Drogba said " Anytime! It is up to you! Get the money ready and then talk to Chelsea."

To me this is something BIG! If he's not DOWN for us then i guess its time for him to go and get new ones in like J.K. Huntelaar, Van der Vaart, Sergio Aguero, Quaresma to name a few.

So give me your thoughts on this one. Should Drogba go or stay?

UP THE BLUES!

2 Responses to “DROGBA on the way OUT!”

iron^man said...

since roman took over chelsea, drogba is the most succesfull chelsea's striker. unlike other big name striker who played well wiyh other teams but when chelsea bought them, theyre not playing as we expected.. so i really want him to stay. we need his quality.

Zola said...

Very True about wat you said and I'm with you. He is from a different class and his ability is very special unlike any other strikers out there. He is the symbol of Chelsea and I want him to stay too! Now it has been reported that his Buddy Sammy Eto'o is gonna come in to Chelsea to help Drogba stay!