Saturday, May 17, 2008

REMEMBER THAT NIGHT AT THE BRIDGE? CHE 2 - 1 MANYOO

I for one remember that night when we defeated the MANCS. Although I didn't watch the game due to the BLACKOUT! PALUI the BLACKOUT! Yeah, 26th April 2008 when part of BSB was in the dark due to a Power breakdown.

Yes, I was really worried and without electricity there was nothing much I could do to find out what the score was. I went out to Kiulap and Gadong but it was the same. I texted my darling in Tutong and she said "Here got karan!". Thats when i decided to go to Tutong but then again my car ran out of Minyak! What a Night! Nevertheless, i asked my darling to watch the match for me and keep me up to date. My mobile phone was nearly out coz abis battery and by 10pm, my darling message me and told me that my favourite team has just scored!!! I was SOOOOOOOO Happy that the ELECTRICITY ON TARUS!! Hahaahaa...

Anyway, the game was Chelsea's in the 1st half and MICHAEL BALLACK scored in the 45th minute to give Chelsea the lead. But a mistake by Ricky Carvalho proved to be vital and the Mancs equalised through Wayne Shrek! Then 5 minutes from time, Chelsea were given a spot kick after Michael Carrick handled the ball. The penalty taker was our own Michael Ballack and he scored it and took us level on points in the PL standings.

Yes, that was the night! This is just a reminder of what's to come on the 21st May! We beat them before and we can beat them again and again and again..... Btw, here are some pictures just incase the Red Fans Forgot! haha.. Enjoy!

No response to “REMEMBER THAT NIGHT AT THE BRIDGE? CHE 2 - 1 MANYOO”