Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chelsea vs Newcastle PREVIEW

I'M NUMBER ONE!
Newcastle has never won against Chelsea in 22 years and tonight will be no different too. No disrespect to Joe Kinnear and his men but I honestly believe that we are too strong for them. Although I do admire Shola Ameobi and Obafemi Martins because of their strong physical presence and their attacking ability but I'm sure its not enough to shake up KING JOHN TERRY and the rest of Chelsea defenders.

Chelsea line-up, I'm going for:
1.Petr Cech
2.John Terry
3.Ivanovic
4.Bosingwa
5.Bridge
6.Deco
7.Mikel
8.Lampard
9.Malouda
10.J.Cole
11.Nicolas Anelka

The Man to watch:

Who else? The man on form: Nicolas Anelka!! :P

Score Prediction:

I saw ESPN's Football Forecast and what they predicted was a Chelsea win with 2 or 3 goals to none. Well I'm going big on this one, another 5-0 win for the Blues with Nicolas Anelka scoring a hat-trick! (If Im right, then I should be a football pundit!) :D

Tonight the match starts at 11pm! Live on Starsports! Don't miss it!

No response to “Chelsea vs Newcastle PREVIEW”