Saturday, June 21, 2008

FEAST YOUR EYES BOYS!! PS: 18SX

These beautiful women of football make you wanna say Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ Na Na Na Na~~! Haha.. No CHELSEA news of late so this is it.. Enjoy all ya'll! :)


MISS RAFAEL VAN DER VAART.
yes this chick is van der faart's babes!

ZOLA'S GERMAN Babes!
Huh! Ketiaknya atu saja nyaman!! who say european ladies bebulu ketiak? Be shave jua tu..
MISS ZOLA no.2
This one looks like Cindy Crawford without a mole! Lawa ehhhh~ Sayang abang lai~~
MISS BASTIAN SCHWEINSTEIGER
Fuh! I think im gonna go to Germany if dem babes der are hot like this one! MISS ZOLA no.1
Now this one really makes me Melt!! Matanya yang seksi, idungnya mancung, mulutnya yang manis!

One response to “FEAST YOUR EYES BOYS!! PS: 18SX”

Anonymous said...

Wow! At last I got a web site from where I be
capable of truly get helpful facts concerning my study and knowledge.
Here is my web page - buy cigarettes online usa