Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fantasy Chelsea 2008-2009 My picks! ;)


Name
: Dr.J (Zola)

My manager: Big Phil Scolari

His management team will be: Steve Clarke, certainly the new manager will bring a couple of his own people.

Player of the Year will be: David Villa

Top scorer: David Villa with: 40 goals

Newcomer of the year: Franco Di Santo

We will finish:

In the Premiership: Champions

In the Champions League - Champions (v Inter off course!)

In the FA Cup: Champions (v Man Utd )

In the Carling Cup: Champions (v Arsenal)

This is how I will shape my squad!

Players to be released for free or top £100,000 (2-3): - Claudio Pizarro, Hilario, Ben Haim

Players I will sell: (3-4) Steve Sidwell (£5 million), Drogba (£25 million), Belletti (£1 million), Lampard (£12 million), Shevchenko ( £5 million ), Anelka (£15 million), Cudicini (£5 million) , Carvalho (£20 million) TOTAL= £91 million

Players to be promoted from the youth group: (2-3) - Gael Kakuta, Miroslav Stoch, Rhys Taylor

Players I will buy for my £20 million + £91 million from what I sell : From club / Position / Price

David Villa from Valencia for £16 million

Quaresma from Porto for £10 million

Messi from Barcelona for £35 million

Sergio Aguero from Atletico Madrid for £30 million

Karim Benzema from Lyon for £15 million


My squad: (23 plus goalies) Cech, Taylor - A Cole, Ivanovic, JT, Ferreira, Alex, Bosingwa, Mikel, Makelele, Essien, Ballack, Quaresma, Joe Cole, Kalou, Malouda, Stoch, Kakuta, Messi, Aguero, Di Santo, Benzema, Villa.

We will be playing - Most of the youngsters like Sinclair, Stoch, Kakuta, Taylor, Di Santo plus players like Alex, Ivanovic, Bridge in the Carling Cup. A couple of youngsters ingrained into the main team for the FA Cup.

My Chelsea will play - this formation mainly: 4-4-2

My starting XI for the season will be: Cech - Bosingwa, JT, Alex, A.Cole- Quaresma, Mikel, Essien, Messi - Aguero, Villa.

Comment: Well, this is just my fantasy. So yeah, if you have a better one, simply copy all this and show us your fantasy!

2 Responses to “Fantasy Chelsea 2008-2009 My picks! ;)”

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Anonymous said...

benzema can't be bought only by 15million.barcelona had offered 35 million + eto'o and lyon refused.
you need at least 50 million