Thursday, September 18, 2008

HOME of the Blues! OR The Blues Base! OR The BRIDGE!



WE NEED A "HOME GROUND"...

I have seen that some of our loyal fans at the chatbox suggested that we watch this upcoming game at the home of the liverpooh supporters that is "Le Stadium" and well i say no! (With all due respect to Le Stadium and Liverpool supporters I'm sorry for involving you in this discussion! Btw, nyaman2 kali ahh makanan di Le Stadium! *mengampu!*) :P Back to the topic about our own home ground, I nominate TK restaurant in GADONG as our home ground because:

1.) They have a BIG KICK ASS SCREEN!
2.) The food there NYAMAN! (NICE!)
3.) Fantastic Outdoor tables! Beside sungai sumore! Very nice! its ROMAN-tic! :)
4.) Banyak Chics yang hot-hot! There was this chic wearing a blue CHELSEA jersey and she looks HOT! I hope to see her again there and be my girlfrengggggg! hehehehee
5.) There lies a Bridge and thus I (if you guys don't mind) name it as "Le Bridge"!

So how bout' it Guys AND GIRLS (if ada!)??

Let me know watchu think, give comments below or just at the chatbox will do.. Btw, This discussion is OPEN TO BLUES SUPPORTERS ONLY!

2 Responses to “HOME of the Blues! OR The Blues Base! OR The BRIDGE!”

Anonymous said...

yo zola.. if possible, lets name more venue and reasons to choose it. then nanti tani vote lah which venue yang ramai urang pilih..heheh..but if u guys watching sundays game d luar, let me know.. c zahar ada my number.. just text me..

Anonymous said...

Bah Lampard.. For sure ada ku suruh si Zahar contact kau tu. Where ever it may be, ada kami let u knw aight? Just keep up with the blog ..:)