Monday, August 25, 2008

The Artful DECO!


First of all, i wanna say "WHAT A FANTASTIC FREE KICK!" by the artful Deco!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? That its only his second game in and has already scored two fantabulous goals! The TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER that even the England goalkeeper David James couldn't stop and the recent superb freekick against Wigan! Although in fairness, Wigan pushed Chelsea all the way and they played better than Portsmouth. Well done anyway Wigan.. (there's nothing you can do when the blue army comes your way!)

I can safely say and I know the Chelsea fans will agree with me here that the NEW CHELSEA style of play is much better and stronger than ever before. Looks like the Chelsea Board has appeased the fans by taking in SCOLARI! (WHOM in my Chelsea Fantasy was the first choice Manager that I chose!) Quotes from the SAMBA BOSS:

Speaking after yesterday's 1-0 win he said: 'Tomorrow when I am back at the club I will discuss these things.

'It is important (to be focused) before a game. Last week we only talked about Wigan but tomorrow I will talk about players.

'Tomorrow when I come into the club I will discuss this or that, who comes, who goes.

'First we finished the game. Now we get back to London and I start a new week.'

AND REGARDING DECO:

'If Deco is scoring goals or if Lampard is scoring goals is not important, what is important is if Chelsea win,' he said.

'Chelsea is more important than us. They are friends and if one scores the other players are happy.

'I read that Lampard, in the last two or three seasons, has scored 20 goals every year. This season maybe 25, but maybe 15 or 10. Maybe even five. It is not important if Chelsea win.'

Wise words from our SAMBA BOSS!

NEXT CHELSEA GAME is against Tottenham and I am already looking forward for it! Let's see if the Spurs can match the Blue Army this season! Thats on SUNDAY 31st August so be sure to catch that live game!

CHELSEA FOREVER! P/s: "Robinho on his way to the Blues!"


No response to “The Artful DECO!”