Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chelsea vs Man.City (Preview)


Chelsea will continue in their pursuit of the Premier League title tonight at home against Manchester City and with United's defeat last night to Liverpool, I hope Chelsea can take this opportunity to stay close with the league leaders.

Team News:

I don't expect to see many changes to the line-up we had in Turin. But I do hope Quaresma gets a start and show off some skills in Robinho's face! But yeah, I expect the lineup to be: Cech, A.Cole, Terry, Carvalho, Bosingwa, Ballack, Mikel, Lampard, Essien, Kalou, Malouda, Drogba. By the way, I read that our Triple X Vin Diesel look-a-like Alex will be rested tonight.

Man to watch:

Didier Drogba has been a different man of late scoring 3 goals in 5 games! So he definitely is the man to watch tonight!

Prediction:

I still have doubts about Chelsea playing at home because the record says so. But I think I'll put that doubt to rest and go for a confident not so big but a 1-0 win!

Don't forget tonight's "Battle of the Riches!" on Espn and the game starts at 9.30pm Brunei time!

UP THE BLUES! Robinho is a bi@tch! :P

No response to “Chelsea vs Man.City (Preview)”